Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Number 28



It was a normal sunny day. The birds were tweeting and people talking loudly. It’s my birthday today and I don’t know what to do. So instead I called my friend Paige to come celebrate my birthday with me. “She said okay I will be there at 1:00pm.” So I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to go make me some breakfast. Then help mum and dad clean the house up. Then I got ready for the day and waited for her to come. Time went past. It was 12:00 and going on 1:00. I was so sad. She wasn't going to come. So I decided to celebrate it by myself. With a red velvet cupcake with vanilla frosting and a candle on top. Then I made a wish. I wish there was a big giant robot in our city. It was the next day. Bird tweeting and people talking loudly. I could hear big stops and the ground was shaking. OMG. there is a big giant robot. To be continued…..

No comments:

Post a Comment