Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Term 4 Goals and Expectations

Term 4 Goals and Expectations
Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.

On Monday October the 5th 2018 Point England started term 4. This term our topic is Te Wa Toi that means time for art.

This term there is lots of things happening at school. There is art, film festival, camp and lots of other things. I am most excited for camp.

This term my goals are getting better at reading and writing and not playing games. To achieve these goals I want to make sure I finish all of my work.

This term I wanting to do lots of learning. I’m hoping to do more arts and crafts this term and finishing off my reading and writing this term to.

There is lots of things on this term I am so excited for camp. I hope to achieve all of my goals and do lots of learning this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment